New Canaan Public Schools
- New Canaan Public Schools
- NCPS District Homepage
New Canaan Public Schools needs your help!
New Canaan Public Schools needs your help! Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, many substitute teachers have retired from the workforce. We are looking for dynamic and passionate substitute teachers to join our team and support the excellence of our students, staff and faculty.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Must be 18 or older and experienced with school-age children
- Must be able to produce Covid-19 vaccination Cards per CT Executive Order 13G.
How to apply:
- All applications for substitute teaching must be submitted on-line at the following link: https://www.applitrack.com/newcanaan/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Substitute
- All relevant sections of the application should be completed.
- If you are contacted for an interview you will need to provide two forms of identification (including driver's license) and an official college transcript.
- No one is eligible to substitute teach without properly completing all necessary forms and the fingerprint procedure.
- Substitute assignments are processed through our on-line substitute placement system.
Daily Rate: $100.00
Half-day Rate: $ 50.00 (less than 4 hours)
About New Canaan Public Schools:
New Canaan Public Schools has over four thousand enrolled students offering pre-kindergarten to twelfth grade. Our student to teacher ratio is 12:1, ensuring all students have the appropriate dedicated support to ensure their continued success. In addition to our excellent academics, New Canaan is part of the Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference offering an array of athletic opportunities to all students. New Canaan has also received state and national recognition for our theater and music program. The mission of New Canaan Public School is to provide a well-rounded education to all students. NCPS is ranked as the #1 Public School District in Connecticut by Niche.