We hope that everyone had a great start to the second semester. Currently the TechXperts are working on schoology debugging. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to Mrs. Burns, who has her office next to CollabB, or ask us directly via our Contact Us page or in person at the help desk next to the MakerSpace.
Welcome to the NCHS TechXpert Hub!Are you confused about how to sign in to your teacher's Moodle class? Trying to make a distribution list to email your 3rd-period students? Really don't get what the big deal with Prezi is anyway? Need to make a book trailer in iMovie for your English class? Want to get started with screencasting or presentation apps and don't know where to start?The NCHS Techxperts are ready to help support your digital learning needs.We're here to offer:
Swing by our office located in the Makerspace in the library to chat with one of our knowledgeable TechXperts, or use the Contact Us link to the left for more ways to reach us!
- quick Walk-In tech support for students and faculty
- tutorials and instructional materials
- brainstorming and back-end set-up work for tech projects with faculty
- co-teaching and classroom-support for tech lessons
- maintenance of a digital repository of training and teaching materials
- research and piloting for new apps in and out of the classroom for teachers and students
- One-on-One support for technical questions or furthering technical knowledge (faculty only)