Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to the Red Team! I am Mrs. Wolff and I teach the Math 6 and Math 7 courses on our team. This is my 6th year teaching Math at Saxe, and we are going to have a great year together becoming stronger and more confident mathematicians. I look forward to meeting you all soon!
Please make sure to bring the following items to class every day:
- Math Textbook,
- Notebook, including paper for note taking,
- Several pencils with erasers,
- A folder for handouts,
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
At home, make homework time productive by having:
- A dedicated, quiet, distraction free place to do your work,
- basic school supplies (paper, pencils, erasers)
- a simple calculator and ruler
If you have worked for 20 minutes of sustained, focused time, and are still not finished, a parent may "sign off" and you can be excused from the remainder of the assignment. If you find that you need to do this often, consider how well you understand the homework and seek out help if you need it!
You have many resources available to help you succeed in Math. These resources can be found on the Google Classroom website that will be set up for you when school begins.