NCHS English Department - Ms. Laura Struzzi
Welcome to Sophomore English!
Sophomore English is a full-year course in literary analysis. My goals for this course are to read some great literature, do some writing, use various technology, and HAVE FUN!
- Is it better to be a kid or an adult?
- Do we shape our environment, or does it shape us?
- What do ordeals reveal about our character?
- How can knowing the future lead to tragedy?
- Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- Night by Elie Weisel
- Selected Short Stories