Current Year 2017-2018 Student Registration
To officially register your student(s) to NCPS:
Step 1: Register your student online
- Click on the Registration button below to register your student
Step 2: Collect and provided the following documents
- Birth Certificate - original if possible. will be scanned and returned
- Two Utility Bills - if you recently moved to New Canaan, you have a 60-day grace period to provide utility bills
- You will have the opportunity to schedule a document drop-off appointment after submitting your online registration form.
Step 3: Student Medical Requirements to officially attend school
- CT State Health Form - An updated CT State Health Form is required for your child to officially start kindergarten signed and stamped by a physician. This form must be within one year prior to the student starting school by a physician licensed to practice in the United States. Download here if needed
- NOTE: We understand that insurance impacts when you can schedule an appointment and ask that you prepare for this requirement at your earliest convenience. Doctor's appointments quickly fill up as we near the start of school
Step 4: School level requirements to begin preparing
- Elementary and middle school (K-8) requirements - Provide transcript release form to your child's present school
- New Canaan High School (9-12) requirements - Click Here for more information
- Registration information and reminders will be emailed from firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure our emails are not redirected to SPAM, we encourage you to add our email to your contacts.
- Do not complete an online form for a student currently attending New Canaan Public Schools.